- Lockers are provided for securing personal belongings if required.
- The facility has disabled access.
Personal Belongings & Clothing
- Do not wear jewellery and avoid bringing valuables with you.
- Wear loose fitting comfortable clothing and shoes.
- For hand surgery remove nail polish and rings.
- For facial surgery do not wear make-up.
- Unless otherwise directed by the surgeon or medical staff, take your routine medications on the morning of surgery.
- Do not stop taking your Aspirin or Warfarin unless instructed by your doctor.
- Bring a List of all medication that you are taking.
- Please ask the surgeon or medical staff if you have any questions about your medication.
- Please bring your X-rays if current and relevant to your procedure.
- Do not smoke on the day of your surgery. Smoking is not permitted in the facility.
- Referrals from your own General Practitioner are required to see a Specialist. Please bring the referral with you on the day of your initial consultation.